Post a Free Ad
You are Here:  Home  »  For Sale  »  Home - Furniture - Garden  »  Folding Chair In Light Weight

Folding Chair In Light Weight

Ad ID : 115676
Posted May 06, 2018 | Hits: 301
PriceRs.7,500.00
Ad Details:
Ad Type:   Professionals/Businesses
Region:   Sindh
City:   Karachi
More listings from this user

Special Discount offer by Tanveer interior
In Sheesham Wood Rates
1 Chair = 7,500
2 Chairs= 14,000
3 Chairs= 20,000
4 Chairs= 26,000
5 Chairs= 31,000
6 Chairs= 36,000
Free Delivery in Karachi only
Delivery Within 15 to 20 days
Transaction term 60% at placement of Order remaining 40% at your doorstep
Visit our page on FB:
FB.com/Tanveerinterior/
For order call or Whatsup; 0322-2448859, 0314-2031447

When you contact us, don't forget to mention that you found it on adPost.Pk

Please sign in so you can post a comment.

        
Contact Info
Contact Name: 03222448859
 
Address: MZC karachi
Phone: 03142031447
Email This Advertiser

Please enter the text shown in the image in the box below.
The possible characters are letters from a to h in lower case
and the numbers from 1 to 9.




Contact Info
Contact Name: 03222448859
 
Address: MZC karachi
Phone: 03142031447
Important Alert
  • When buying or selling, you should meet in person to see the item and exchange money.

  • adPost is never responsible for any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions,we can not offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification" from our end.

  • Avoid scams by dealing locally meet in person and never paying with PayPal/Bank transfer/Westorn Union for items found on adPost without any confirmation.
Email This Advertiser

Please enter the text shown in the image in the box below.
The possible characters are letters from a to h in lower case
and the numbers from 1 to 9.



 

Similar Ads Home - Furniture - Garden in Sindh, Karachi

5 Burner Oven For...

Sindh, Karachi
Rs.15,000.00

Black Aluminum...

Sindh, Karachi
Rs.13,000.00
Study Table with Book Shelf

Study Table With...

Sindh, Karachi
Rs.12,000.00

Children Bedroom Set

Sindh, Karachi
Rs.80,000.00

Unique Designing...

Sindh, Karachi
Rs.4,500.00

Stainless Steel...

Sindh, Karachi